I made some gluten-free banana bread today, with a couple of over-ripe bananas that have been hanging round in the fridge for ages. The banana bread was easy to make, it had a super consistency and tasted gorgeous.
1. Set the oven temperature to 175 degrees Celsius
2. Into a blender/food processor place:
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 60g sugar
- ½ cup sunflower oil
3. Mix together until smooth.
4. Add the following dry ingredients to the above mixture:
- 200g gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
5. Mix again until smooth
6. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin
7. Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes or until a fine skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
8. Leave in the tin to cool for a few minutes, then turn onto a rack to finish cooling.
Slice and enjoy.